Camera. The speciality of Huawei P20 Pro.
Huawei P20 Pro camera Comparison will be a great deal to see now. With 3 monstrous cameras, can Huwaei P20 Pro stand out against the Google Pixel 2 or iPhone X? First 3 camera set up on the back is the first time seen on any kind of smartphone. As a result, it took all the attention of techie guys like us. The new camera set up obviously has some sparks like,
- The main camera sensor size is 1/1.78″, approximately twice the Samsung Galaxy S9’s 1/2.55″!
- Despite having a slower aperture of f/1.8, because of the sensor size, the Huawei P20 Pro can catch up 20% more light than any other competing models. So thanks to the 1/1.78″ sensor size.
- Because of 80mm equivalent focal length of the Telephoto lens, Huawei P20 Pro’s 2x optical zoom can reach more distance than the iPhone or Samsung S9’s 2x optical zoom distance.
Let’s see the camera feature of Huawei P20 Pro.
- 3 camera setup.
- Main camera: f/1.8 aperture, 27mm equivalent focal length, 1/1.73″ RGB sensor, 20MP.
- Second camera: f/1.6 aperture, 27mm equivalent focal length, 1/2.78″ monochrome sensor, 20MP.
- Third camera: f/2.4 aperture, 8omm equivalent, 1.44 RGB sesnsor, 8MP.
- 4K video capability
- 960 fps slow-motion video at 720p
Now let’s straight jump into the battle of Huawei P20 Pro camera Comparison between the mighty Google Pixel, and iPhone X.
Low light + Flash
Zoom and Bokeh
Exposure and Contrast
Yes. Huawei P20 Pro is a game changer. A new concept of 3 cameras brought by this particular handset and it’s actually a great implementation for Cropping and Zooming photos. But as far as the image quality and colour accuracy, I think Google Pixel 2 here is the best. What is your opinion of the Huawei P20 Pro camera Comparison? Let me know in the comment section.