Camera. The specialty of Huawei P20 Pro.
Comparison of Huawei P20 Pro will be a great deal to see now. With 3 monstrous cameras, can Huwaei P20 Pro stand out against the Google Pixel 2 or iPhone X? First 3 camera set up on the back is the first time seen on any kind of smartphone. As a result, it took all the attention of techie guys like us. The new camera set up obviously has some sparks like,
- The main camera sensor size is 1/1.78", approximately twice the Samsung Galaxy S9's 1/2.55"!
- Despite having a slower aperture of f/1.8, because of the sensor size, the Huawei P20 Pro can catch up 20% more light than any other competing models. So thanks to the 1/1.78" sensor size.
- Because of 80mm equivalent focal length of the Telephoto lens, Huawei P20 Pro's 2x optical zoom can reach more distance than the iPhone or Samsung S9's 2x optical zoom distance.
Let's see the camera feature of Huawei P20 Pro.
- 3 camera setup.
- Main camera: f/1.8 aperture, 27mm equivalent focal length, 1/1.73" RGB sensor, 20MP.
- Second camera: f/1.6 aperture, 27mm equivalent focal length, 1/2.78″ monochrome sensor, 20MP.
- Third camera: f/2.4 aperture, 8omm equivalent, 1.44 RGB sesnsor, 8MP.
- 4K video capability
- 960 fps slow-motion video at 720p
Now let's straight jump into the camera battle of Huawei P20 Pro, the mighty Google Pixel, and iPhone X.
Low light + Flash